Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not about books but about my puppy's blog

Check out the blog A Tale of Four Paws. (For Whom the Tail Wags). It's written (really he writes every word) by my new mini dachshund puppy. He's 2 1/2 months old and is absolutely one of the smartest dogs I've ever known...I mean he's already authoring his own blog! He's also cute.

Keep reading...I'll be back with some recommendations soon. I am looking forward to Dan Brown's new book...I believe its titled The Lost Symbol. I hope it reads like DaVinci Code and the inevitable movie treatment is as much fun as the movie Angels and Demons.

Three quick recommendations: Cry Mercy by Mariah Stewart (the end of a trilogy), Dust to Dust by Beverly Connor (latest in a series) and The Silent Killer by Beverly Barton....it's first in what is at least 2 involving the same characters--the next installment is due in February 2010.

Pup updated his blog today and I'm going to try and keep his nose to the keyboard as will I try and post every week or so.

Happy reading.  And really there's nothing better than reading a good book with a pup snuggled on your lap.  Try it sometime.  Great for the blood pressure, your stress level and just about everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment